Noisli

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Yesterday night I worked on a beach while listening to the relaxing sounds of sea waves dancing with the wind and the comforting sounds of a bonfire. This morning while writing this post, I am in a forest surrounded with birds singing and the soothing sounds of a water stream nearby - all that from the comfort of my home office :) Yup!

Have you heard about Noisli? It's a fun little background noise and colour generator ideal for working and relaxing at the same time. It's super easy to use and the awesome part is that you can mix as many sounds as you like and change your background colour, so it suits your eyes. Just go here and start clicking all the different icons till you find your perfect mix!

Now, tell me where are you now? On a beach, outside somewhere beautiful or maybe it’s raining right now? So neat, isn't it? xo

P.S: Coffee shop chatter :)
P.P.S: A swoonworthy GIVEAWAY is coming up!

(via swiss miss. Photo by Sophie)

13 comments:

wilma van asch said...

Since we're in the city over here, it might be fun to have some bird and/or beach sounds.

Hildi said...

I am actually lucky enough to live on a beach, literally I go out our front gate and the beach is just there. The last week we've had on-shores which means you can hear the waves breaking very loud and clear. More than once I have woken up in the night worried that there is a tsunami coming, it is that loud. But I love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wilma, oh yes! Enjoy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, lucky, indeed:) How wonderful that you live on a beach:) Enjoy your day.

Art Farm said...

What a fun site and future app. I am totally a thunderstorm girl. I always find the rain so soothing. -Katie

oliviajamie said...

They've thought of it all, eh? I love this! I lived in the girls boarding high school dorm when I was in college and loved being around rowdy, laughing teenagers most hours of the day, but when 11pm rolled around my roommate and I would put on an hour long "sounds of rain" youtube and it did the trick to drown out noise before drifting into dream land.

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

This is AMAZING!
My favorite is the beach of course but also the thunderstorm and fall rain noise. Very soothing. I don't care so much for the dripping water though, makes me want to go to the bathroom :)

The coffee shop reminds me of Coffivity!

I´d love a NYC noise for that matter! That would be great.

Though I live in the midst of the city, right now outside my window it sounds like the forest noise because there are tons of sparrows chirping away :)

Thanks for sharing, can´t wait for the app!

xo

Camila Faria said...

Oh WOW, this is so cool! I love the sound of rain... and the coffee shop chatter is pretty amazing too.

Kirsty Girl said...

Cute! I'm the waves of course!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Olivia, I love your comment. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad you like it, Martie and yes, the coffee shop sound is every much like the one of Coffivity:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk