Magically Relaxing Bubbles

Tuesday, April 8, 2014



Soap bubbles are one of my life’s little pleasures. I might be way too old for loving them so much but just have a look at this 6 minute video and you will be enchanted as well. Sylvain Letuvée is like a soap bubble wizard. So if you fancy a bit of Tuesday morning daydreaming, here it is. Btw: make sure to watch it till the end because the last 40 seconds will blow your mind:) Incredible and oh-so darn relaxing, isn’t it? Balazs calls it the eye meditation video:) xo

P.S: Norway's Fjord captured in soap bubbles and those water bubbles in Hamburg.
P.P.S: And bursting soap bubbles :)

(Photos by Dimitri Perrin and Benjamin Chassat. Video via Swiss Miss)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does he do this? I loved the part when he stood under it. Beautiful and thank you. Jill

Pamela Bates said...

oh my, how absolutely COOL. and when he blows a kiss into and it makes another bubble? Wow

Elle Sees said...

love bubbles. i have a really awesome bubble kit that makes HUGE ones

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I'll definitely watch the video after work. I ran into a bubble artist a couple of weeks ago, I hope we'll meet again :-)

Camila Faria said...

I love how the bubbles magically disappear in the air. Beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

I have no idea, Jill but he is awesome:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes wow, indeed Pamela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Elle!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, fingers crossed:)

Alexa said...

Wow you're right. Magical. Maybe we are all little kids at heart after all. ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love what you said, Alexa:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk