Live Lampshade

Thursday, April 3, 2014



Swoon! How would you fancy swapping your regular Easter feast centrepiece for a fresh flower pendant light hanging just above your table? Ever since I spotted this beauty, I’ve been trying to figure out how I could pull this off in my own kitchen. Ah, I bet it would give the most romantic, fresh, spring-y and totally dreamy atmosphere. Don’t you think? Isn’t it beautiful? (Here is the full how to if you decide to try it).  xo

P.S: Plus, this nifty fresh flowers trick and those Easter eggshell planters.
P.P.S: Flower power spring cake!

(Photos by Brittni Mehlhoff)

7 comments:

Melissa Cook said...

so lovely (: what a beautiful way to liven up a room (:

Anonymous said...

I want to make one too. Fresh flowers make me so happy. Jill

Art Farm said...

This is so beautiful and fun!! What a great idea! -katie

Pamela Bates said...

pretty pretty

Diana Mieczan said...

Melissa totally, right?

Diana Mieczan said...

I am with you on that, Jill:) Fresh flowers rock!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie and Pamela :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk