Ice Cream Sandwich

Thursday, April 24, 2014


Do you like ice cream sandwiches? With May being just six short days away, I figured it was time to start thinking about making a batch or two. Hmm, maybe this way we can trick the weather to get warmer sooner:)

Anyway, when I stumbled upon these sinful squares above, I knew it was a sign because what could be more delicious than a mix of ice-cream and cookie dough, right? Blimey, to say that I love cookie dough is an understatement – giggle:)

Don’t those look good? (Here is the recipe for the cookie dough and for the chocolate chip ice cream). xo

P.S: S'mores ice cream.
P.P.S: Oh, this lolly is amazing.

(Photos by Mel and Jennie Schacht - I Scream Sandwich via The Cake Blog)

15 comments:

his little lady said...

Oh my!! These look absolutely scrumptious!!!
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com

Emily said...

those look to DIE FOR

Art Farm said...

Ooooooooooh! Cookie dough ice cream sandwiches!! Now that is heaven! xo, Katie

Liz Halle said...

Give me some of this please...

also I cannot believe May is so close. WHERE DID TIME GO??

xo

wilma van asch said...

These look very delicious! Happy friday to you!

Rhea Katyal said...

Wow, they look so delicious <3

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I might need one right now! It's getting hot in the Netherlands. Enjoy your weekend lovely Diana!

Pamela Bates said...

oh my oh my oh my

Steph said...

Oh yum! Ice cream sandwiches are one of my favorite things about Summer. x

Jillian Manesh said...

YUM!! now im totally craving these! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Hope you had a great one too, Mandy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz, I am totally with you on that!!!

little t said...

WANT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk