Girl Crush

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Crikey, I think it would be a jolly good idea to take out one of my chunky scarves and bundle up this morning since the weather outside is certainly not springy. How is it at your end?

Somehow this little outfit above seems perfect for this overly coolish Thursday morning. Sassy, comfy, understated, yet cheery. The mustard scarf and the snazzy heels combination makes me weak in the knees. Which reminds me, I really need to start wearing heels more often with my jeans. They add such a great elegance to any simple outfit. Don’t you think?

P.S:  How to wear layers like a true French Mademoiselle.
P.P.S: And my ode to scarves:)

(Photo by Anna J. Wisniewski)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here, we got snow two nights ago and the wind is freezing. Love this outfit.

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

I feel ya. It´s still chilly in Vienna after a couple of gloriously sunny days, so I can´t let go of my winter coat just yet! But I like the idea of the outfit a lot!

i am with you on the heels as well, but you can´t get the sneaker away of the girl or the other way round ;)

Hildi said...

I'm totally crushing on that outfit. Wish I could wear high heels, however my toes freak out every time I even take them near anything resembling a heel. Mind you, living barefoot 8 months of the year for half my life has spoilt them. I could never go back to heels now!

Chrissy said...

That chunky scarf is gorgeous! I love scarves and believe that a girl can never have too many of them! Happy Thursday, sweetie xxx

Jillian Manesh said...

love her!! and this outfit :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Pamela Bates said...

never would have thought of it but i am loving the stripes with the leopard shoes. nice classic combo that somehow works. how is it? um, yesterday we woke up to snow on the ground. what the heck? still a wee bit chilly today. get that scarf out and go breathe in the air Diana....have a great day.

Camila Faria said...

Oh yes, that would be an amazing outfit for today. But I might change the heels to boots... It's been raining over here all week!

Mamy2k4 said...

Very nice! :-)

Art Farm said...

I Loooooooooooooove the outfit. Total girl crush on Jane. I'm on the hunt for some chic, sensible height heels. I agree it totally adds some nice elegance to an otherwise casual outfit. Today was a teeny bit warmer in Chicago, so winter coats weren't needed like they were earlier in the week. Hurrah! xo, Katie

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, I love that you live barefoot 8 months of the year:) How awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally true, Chrissy!

Diana Mieczan said...

It works so well, doesn't it, Pamela?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk