Cheers to a relaxing weekend

Friday, April 4, 2014

Cheers to the first April weekend, darlings :) Can you believe that it's only little over two weeks till Easter? Crazy, isn't it? Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Balazs is working late, so my night will be all about breakfast eggs and Revenge. Are you watching it too? I’m totally hooked on it! Anyway, have a beautiful next two days! I will see you Monday morning but in the meantime here is a bunch of cool links for your weekend blog reading fun. Enjoy!

Bay leaf pound cake - on my baking shortlist.

Look at those mandalas!

All or nothing.

How would you fancy olive picking in Greece? Totally want to do this one day.

How to nudge yourself to being mindful. A brilliant read!

Yowza, dishwasher cooking. Thoughts?

Ah, 6 pm...

I love this short and sassy wedding dress :)

How to do nothing :)

Oh my goodness, hot fudge crumble bars - yum!

Fascinating.

A drink I need to try.

This article made me cry so much yesterday!

I need to get a bunch of these mystery tulips. Aren't they pretty?

Meet Rupert the deer.

Another amazing detox bath mix I can't wait to try!

Le sigh, so beautiful!

I can't stop daydreaming about Roatan. Dreamy isn't it?

Plus, don't miss our stunning jewelry GIVEAWAY! Only 2 more days to enter.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Ignite Light)

11 comments:

Steph said...

I love articles that remind us about mindfulness. It's so important and so easy to forget. Love the Idler one as well. Kinfolk is amazing. Time is definitely more valuable than money. Have a beautiful weekend! xx

Art Farm said...

Happy weekend, Diana! Wow! Roatan is now on the wanderlust list. Gorgeous! -Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

i havent watched revenge yet but i SUPER excited for the return of mad men next week! this year is flying by! enjoy your weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, oh yes...mindfulness is so important but so easy to forget. I totally agree and Kinfolk is dreamy, indeed:) Enjoy your weekend, darling.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, incredible spot, isn't it? Ah!

Carried Away said...

I am totally obsessed with Revenge as well. Also Scandal :)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

If you go olive picking, can I please join you?

Elle Sees said...

how cute is that dress? i'm watching scandal right now

Diana Mieczan said...

Carried Away, I really want to start watching Scandal:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Marieken:) Deal!

Diana Mieczan said...

Elle:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk