Breezy

Thursday, April 10, 2014




...And speaking of understated spring wardrobe, how sassy is this little number above? Ever since I spotted Samantha wearing that dress the other day, I knew I needed one too:). Well, what not to love, right? It has this relaxed breezy vibe with a dropped waste that I love and it’s made of sustainable materials (organic silk), so it not only looks great, but it also feels wonderful against your skin. Ah, I’m calling it the perfect sunny weather number hands down. I can’t wait to hunt one down this afternoon and wear it with messy top knots and ballerinas this spring :)

Btw: it’s from H&M’s new Conscious Exclusive collection that just hit select stores today! Would you wear it? With what? xo

P.S: A squeeze-free zone.
P.P.S: Plus, this dress would be perfect for spring biking!

(Photos by Arna Bee)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that HM has a sustainable section. Thank you for that and yes to the dress. I love things that are not too tight fitting during summer because of the heat.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, If you are into sustainable fashion, you should totally check out their whole collection. It's full of gems:)

Art Farm said...

It's lovely! I would totally wear this in the summer. Messy bun and sandals all the way! :) xo, Katie

Vintage Market Place said...

yes, I would pair it with some super worn cut-off shorts and booties
Amy

Pamela Bates said...

that's what I was going to say when I saw this dress in your post 'what's not to love?'. feminine, airy, breezy, bohemian, beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I like that a lot, Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk