A Handy Tip For The Easily Distracted

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Do you get easily distracted? I am so guilty of it! Sometimes I start working on a project and 2 hours later, I find myself procrastinating! Sounds familiar?

So when last night, I spotted this brilliant little video by the adorably quirky Miranda June, I realized I need to take action, and her 5-step technique seemed hilariously convincing. It’s time to take hostage and put it in danger with some baking tray and grape juice – confused? Check out the video and it will all make sense :)

Isn't it adorable? xo

P.S: Working through chaos and how to cope with stress!
P.P.S: Can you do completely nothing for 2 minutes?

(via Design For Mankind. Photo of Tina Fey and her then 2 year old daughter by Annie Leibovitz via Bliss In Images)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge procrastinator and I usually leave everything to the very last moment and every single time I promise myself I will change it but somehow I cannot. This video is very sweet and I'm a fan of Miranda from now on. Thank you. Jill

Pamela Bates said...

well, now there is a way to be less distracted that I hadn't thought of before...........lol

Ena Ronayne said...

OMG I knew all along that I was a procrastinator but this video has compounded my worst fears. Ironically I'm typing this from my PC having seen it on facebook and your blog but heh social media is only a small factor in my procrastination. This can develop into a real problem and thanks to you and Miranda I'm going to take action now. :-)

Art Farm said...

Haha! This video is hilarious! I love Miranda July! Actually I'm procrastinating right now. I should be finishing up working on evaluations for work. Instead I'm watching videos! ;-) Back to it! xo, Katie

Anonymous said...

However, one cannot put their small children under baking bowls and balance grape juice atop their heads, so I guess mums may always be in the state of getting side-tracked and interrupted....

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, isn't she awesome?

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Pamela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ena :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Haha..Katie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk