12 Surprising Things to Add to Your Bath

Monday, April 7, 2014

Do you like baths? I find them very therapeutic and a great way to un-plug from the world. Ever since last December when I started to experiment with natural bath salts, I got hooked on bath remedies.


So when the other day I spotted this genius little chart of all natural bath cures, I actually saved it on my phone so next time I am on my way home and feel a bit overwhelmed, I can find the right mix for my evening bath. I already love the green tea bath and indulge in it regularly - it’s so relaxing and detoxing, but ever since this list, I can't wait to try the jell-o and the lemon bath. Supposedly jell-o is great for dry skin and bad mood, while the lemon bath will refresh and revive your body in no time.

Sounds great doesn't it? Which bath mix would you fancy trying this week? Did you have a good weekend? xo

P.S: Also, this one.
P.P.S: The soak...

(via Picklee. Photo by Famapa)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the list and I'm intrigued by jell-o. Thanks Diana. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

jello! very interesting!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, me too:) Sounds lovely yet weird, doesn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Art Farm said...

Jell-o sounds so interesting. I wonder what it would feel like?! I'd like to try the honey bath. And next time I'm sick, I'll have to try the ginger bath. -Katie

Pamela Bates said...

someday I'll have a bath again. Currently we're a 'only a shower' house. though we do have a bathtub in the 'ensuite to be', but we're a long way from it actually being hooked up

little t said...

I LOVE baths, I'm going to try them all!

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

Right now I am not one of the lucky ones with a bath tub, a shower must suffice. BUT if I should ever have the luxury of my own tub I will definitely indulge in epsom salt baths and flu-fighting baths during the winter months. Sometimes I´d love to soak in a lavender bath after a hectic day.

Well, a girl can dream right?! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, yes the ginger one will come in handy during winter:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

yay, little t:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie, I love epsom salt baths:)

Little Observationist said...

I so wish I had a bathtub. I love where we live, but that is a definite downfall of this apartment! Bookmarking for sometime later when we move one day :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk