Undone.

Thursday, March 27, 2014


Whenever I feel like I need a little pick-me-up in the morning, I browse through this series entitled Undone by Anna Williams for inspiration and as a reminder. It’s all about simple living, little pleasures and clean fresh food - my mantra! Somehow those images tell such a beautiful story, don’t they?

Wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy mornings like these every single day? Le sigh! Where are you off to today?

"The tangle of sleep unravels. Yesterday's ruin. She seeks something simple, raw and perfect in its crudeness. A return to the most elemental."

P.S: How to have a great life full of simple pleasures.
P.P.S: Plus, spring reboot.

(via Happiness Is via frolic!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those photos really speak to me and I wish my mornings could be as relaxing.Beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, same here:)

Art Farm said...

Wow! Diana, these photos are absolutely beautiful and so inspiring! Thank you for linking to Anna's work. Absolutely love it and the message of simple living. Happy Thursday darling! xo, Katie

Jillian Manesh said...

SO beautiful! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Pamela Bates said...

lovely lovey pictures. and yes, usually simple straightfoward food wins in all departments. the shot of her at the table with the cheese, reminded me of this recipe I did. You must try it, very simple. all good stuff.
http://batesmercantileco.blogspot.com/2013/04/homemade-ricotta.html

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I can't wait to try it, Pamela:) Thank you for the link.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk