This Week's Gems

Friday, March 28, 2014

Don't we all need a cool net bag in our life?....

Those must be the sassiest laundry bags ever and so perfect to add a dash of colour to our spring flat...

Ha! What a brilliant idea for kids birthday party favors! (You just need this bowl, a string and a label + whatever goodies you want to put inside)...

Soul sisters necklaces - one for you and the two others for your besties:)...

White and with a lace - the perfect spring number!...

Ah, a rose gold arrow bracelet! Would add a great edge to your everyday tee and jeans uniform...

Those napkins would come in handy during those fun weekend dinners with friends:)...

Spring must have: those dashing diamond stacking rings!...

A food lover's guide to vegetable gardening:)...

I so need a pair of those chinos. They look super comfy, don't they?...

Awww...'home is wherever I'm with you' and you can personalize the heart location. Swoon!...

And speaking of arrows, I totally fancy the pants off those earrings. You?...

Beautiful and handy spoon rest...

Lovelies, what caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds, Do tell...xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(10th photo by Smitten Studio)

12 comments:

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love the swan napkins, great pattern!

Tiffany Kadani said...

So many cute things! And I don't know if people will hate me for pointing this out, but I'm just blown away there's an Asian model on a blog I follow. I know that sounds weird, but for some reason I hardly ever see them, so when I do it just makes me all giddy and happy. And she's just stunning.

Jillian Manesh said...

love that white top!!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Beautiful arrow bracelet!!

Steph said...

Love that white top! Time for some spring/summer shopping, I think...

wilma van asch said...

I like that spoon rest! Have a good weekend :-)

LyddieGal said...

what a lovely white blouse - i can never have enough of them!
Chic on the Cheap
$200 Gift Card Giveaway!

little t said...

These posts always give me such an urge to SHOP!

Diana Mieczan said...

She is stunning, indeed, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, little t:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I am totally swooning over it too, Just Another Shopaholic:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk