This Week's Gems

Friday, March 21, 2014

On my April wish list: this little number...

Handy and beautiful lemon press...

Aww...this wedding date bracelet would make the best gift to someone who just got married or is celebrating their wedding anniversary...

We are thinking about a new sofa. How do you like this one?...

Chevron bracelet perfection! So fitting for spring...

This print just made me smile. Isn't it perfect?...

And speaking of all things chevron, how spring-ready are those sassy necklaces?...

The best way to add some funky stripes for a gent is by adding a cool little pocket square to his work uniform:)...

That is what I call a swoonworthy necklace. Can you imagine how amazing it would look with a simple white tee?...

Ha! Easter stamp cookie cutters :)...

I can't get over how stunning is this wedding dress (and so different too)...

Be still my heart, this pear pink tourmaline ring makes me swoon!...

Happy spring Friday, darlings! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could get married again, I would surely wear that dress and I need that little bracelet this spring. Thanks

Steph said...

Adore those necklaces :)

Pamela Bates said...

sofa is gorgeous and looks comfy. that dress looks so demure in the front and then you turnaround.......ooo la la. came across this sweet line this week....cute cheese/cutting board:
http://nama.fi/shop/wooden-cutting-board-mia-ruth-landesa/#2
have a lovely weekend Diana~! Pam

Jillian Manesh said...

ahhh i need that lemon press! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love the gold print, and those cookies look almost too good to eat!

HelloSweetcheeks said...

I love everything in this post! So many lovely things!! Happy Weekend!

Maria Maria Maria said...

You always find the coolest little gems-- love your blog. Also love all of the wedding finds in this post! Check out my blog when you can, just put up my wedding pics! :)

xo
http://aminuteinthelifeofmaria.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal said...

J.Crew always does it right!
Chic on the Cheap
$200 Gift Card Giveaway!

Art Farm said...

I love that sofa!! It's lovely.
And those lemon presses are awesome. They squeeze out all the juice and so easy to use. Highly recommend getting one.

biele_i_pastele said...

I find today lovely DIY idea http://thelovelydrawer.com/a-bowl-full/ - I'm going to try it!
My sister is drinking water with lemon every morning, so that lemon press will be perfect gift idea :)

KT said...

Very awesome wedding dress. I loved the skirt it was so cute. Great Post!

KT

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Such a dreamy collection! I'm looking at this on a gloomy Tuesday morning :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh my goodness, Pamela, that is the sweetest little cheese/cutting board ever! Love:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Marieken:) They totally do, don't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Maria and HelloSweetcheeks :) And Maria, I can't wait to check out your wedding photos. Exciting!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I ordered it on Friday and I can't wait to use it. Thanks! And biele_i_pastele, I LOVE that little bowl project. They look so beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk