This Week's Gems

Friday, March 14, 2014

Sweet little tee, don't you think?...

Paris is always a good idea!...

This personalized locket pendant would make the sweetest Mother's Day gift. (Hint to all the British readers who will celebrate their mom's this month)...

This hand cream is magic!...

I adore little sassy rings like this one + did you know that Pyrite gemstone has energizing powers? :)...

This necklace + a cotton tee + jeans + Converse = spring uniform...

Tweed jacket + this snazzy pocket square = one super dapper gent outfit:)...

Perfect little dotty number to welcome spring in style...

Pop of sunshine for your bedroom:)...

The sweetest little cuff that you can totally personalize to your liking...

Be still my heart, leaf earrings. So beautiful!...

Bottle stoppers perfection!...

How darn adorable are those tea towels? The deer one melts my heart!...

I think this s'mores kit would be in order this weekend. Yum!...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(4th image via My Little Fabric)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gems list is my fave time of the week. I want the ring, the t-shirt and the necklace. Thank you. Jill

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ahh Paris always and I love the thumb ring!
Happy weekend dear!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I always love your friday finds, those bottle stoppers are adorable!

Tiffany Kadani said...

So many beautiful things here! What I absolutely love is that long necklace. Gorgeous. And those smores!!!

Jillian Manesh said...

cute tee~!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

A pop of sunshine in the bedroom is always a good idea :)

LyddieGal said...

I love the dainty diamond necklace - so sweet and pretty!
Chic on the Cheap

Elsa de Diego said...

Seriously, your eye for dainty jewerly is outstanding. You should totally think of creating your own online shop! ;) Xo

Art Farm said...

Happy weekend, Diana! Lovely roundup. I especially love the sari pillow and I have been dying to try some Aesop items.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I am totally daydreaming about Paris as well, Chic 'n Cheap Living.

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so sweet, Marieken:) Thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Vanisha:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..Elsa, how sweet of you to say so. Thank you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aesop is so amazing, Katie!

SimaG said...

So many beautiful things in here, love it all!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk