This Week's Gems

Friday, March 7, 2014

This dress is so perfect for spring weekends:)...

Just finished this book - so good :)...

Do you have a sister? Aww...this necklace set is made for you two...

I simply can't get enough of sassy rings with tiny black diamonds:)...

Nifty...

Just in time for Easter, initial bunnies bracelet. Sweet!...

Imagine pairing up this pouch with a crisp white shirt and an A-line skirt - perfection!...

My new favourite top, just saying:)...

Gorgeous little necklace that would go great with simple cotton tees this spring...

Tea or coffee and cookies to make someone's day! (You will just need a bit of twine, a little spoon, a bag for the cookies and a cup - that is all!)...

I need this wallet in my life!...

This pot clip would come in super handy in my kitchen. Do you have one?...

How sassy are those sandals?...

Because you simply never can have too many amazing cheese boards in your home...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just looking around for a new wallet. Thanks! Jill

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

I love the Big Sis/Lil Sis necklaces and I am also a huge fan of delicate rings with tiny black diamond studs. Swoonworty!

Happy Friday!

Jessica said...

Your Friday finds are my favorite. I adore the pattern on that clutch and the clever Mason jar divider!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

If I could marry a cheese, I would!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful finds! Love the cheese board! Have a wonderful weekend, dearie! xxx

Liz Halle said...

Love the tea idea and I'm so loving the shoes. Too bad it's still cold out. Make it stop!!

xo Liz

Jillian Manesh said...

love the sandals + that black diamond ring!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

Love that dress at the top. It's 60 degrees in London right now. Feeling like Spring and the trees are in bloom. Happy days ahead. Have a lovely weekend x

Annie said...

i love that pouch so much!! have a great weekend Diana xoxo

Art Farm said...

Diana, my dear, you just made me go on a pinning binge! :) Absolutely love those sandals, the dress and the Zara top. Perfection all of the above! :)

Pamela Bates said...

I want that pouch. I'll just leave it at that.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Martie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Jessica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Marieken:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hope you had a great one, Chrissy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Wish I could, Liz:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How totally wonderful, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Katie and Pamela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk