The Soak

Monday, March 17, 2014




I love how the phrase "take a bath, it will cleanse you" fits perfectly to those photos by Gabriel Flores. So ever since I spotted them last week, I've been enjoying countless soaks and I realized that nothing relaxes me as much as a good hot bath full of oils and ginger, the sound of running water and a book to keep my mind occupied. Hmm, here is to a great Monday, darlings. Are you a bath or a shower person? Aren’t those photos stunning? xo

P.S: Plus, those are the perfect Monday nails.
P.P.S: Fancy a pre-spring booster?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bath all the way. We don't even have a shower since Tom and I are bath people. Truly love the photos.

April Sharman said...

I have always wanted a roll top free standing bath, reading a book in the bath is a great way to unwind.

Jillian Manesh said...

i feel a little guilty.. we have a huge soaker tub with jets and i have never used it!! i need to change that soon :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

I find nothing more relaxing than a bubble bath or some nice oils and a good book or magazine with some candles before bed. Unfortunately the flat where I live now doesn't have a bathtub, only a shower... But in the morning, only a shower will do!

Art Farm said...

I take showers everyday, but baths are the ultimate pamper, luxury, relaxation. Showers are quick and efficient. Baths you are meant to savour and linger!

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Anonymous! Those photos take my breath away:)

Diana Mieczan said...

April, that tub is making me swoon as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, you totally should use it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I also take showers in the morning but love a long and lazy bath in the evening:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Katie. Spot on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk