The Half-Back Fishtail Braid

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Great news, fishtail braids are back with a new edgier side! Oh yes, I just read the other day that this spring will be all about rugged fishtail half-dos that have tons of texture and look a bit messy like you just rolled out of bed. Just picture wearing slouchy blouses, skinny jeans, sassy flats, this hairdo and your favourite red shade of lipstick this spring. Oh, uniform perfection! What do you think? Is your hair long enough to do this? (Here is a great how to I'm going to try today). xo

P.S: Plus, this crown braid and tons more hair-goodness!
P.P.S: Fancy some bobby pins fun?

(Photos by/via Honestly, wtfJesse Harding, Camille Styles and Jillsies)


Anonymous said...

As a child I used to wear a full fishtail daily and now I can not wait to try them again. The first one is beautiful.

Pamela Bates said...

my hair is definitely long enough to try, but I've never done a fishtail braid. i'd have to see a how to! however, i totally rocked french braids in high school and as cheerleader was the official frenchbraider for all the gals. my personal favorites are the brunettes in these pics..........soft, a bit messy and just lovely.

Jillian Manesh said...

love this look! wish my hair was a little longer so i could do it! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said... wonderful, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela, how awesome! I love french braids so much.

Art Farm said...

So pretty! I'll have to mess around with this. I have long hair, but with lots of layers. So lots of bits might fall out, but that might be cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

Very cool, actually, Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk