Spring Biking Uniform

Thursday, March 20, 2014

And speaking of the first day of spring, how is this for an easy-breezy-spring-biking-uniform? Somehow, it totally sums up the beginning of spring for me: the first glances of bare legs, covered arms for warmth, lose understated sweatshirt that makes the perfect base for the sassy pop of colour, aka the cute little striped skirt and the quintessential messy French bun. I'm already wearing a similar sweatshirt, bare legs, a bun and glasses today, so I just need to get my hands on one of those skirts and off I go into spring biking in style! What’s your spring biking uniform? Would you wear this one? xo

P.S: Plus, messy spring bobs and those sassy nails.
P.P.S: I've been creating this all morning:)

(Photo via Let It Be)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always had the hardest time cycling in skirts but I just might give it a go this spring. Love the outfit. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

YES! i cant wait to bike again...it'll probably be another month or so until it's really warm enough in chicago. i'll be sticking to pants or shorts tho! im terrible trying to bike in a skirt !xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Melissa Cook said...

this is a beautiful outfit and i may just need to copy it sooner rather than later! <3 and buy a bike!

www.missysue.com
.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, you totally should:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Melissa:) Happy spring, lovely!

Art Farm said...

Oh I love this idea for a biking outfit. So casual, comfortable, cute and chic! Madewell used to have a skirt like this. Maybe a romper would be PERFECT for biking this spring! You fashionable ladies are making me reconsider the romper!:)

Just Another Shopaholic said...

What a beautiful outfit!!

Pamela Bates said...

forget the uniform, give me that bike!

LyddieGal said...

So cute! I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to bike in a skirt that short!
Chic on the Cheap
$200 Gift Card Giveaway!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, giggle and YES to biking in a romper:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Pamela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk