Ready For Spring Nails

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

This morning I took Abbey's advice and painted my nails with this sassy plum shade of 'Dj Play That Song' by Essie. So, since my wiggly bright fingers put me in a happy spring-like mood, here is my advice for you - paint your nails something funky and bright tonight and I promise tomorrow you will feel like it's the first day of spring each time you look down on your fingers! Ah, the little things in life.

What nail polish colour are you wearing right now? xo 

P.S: It's genius:)

(Photo by Julie)

15 comments:

Ela said...

I'm ready and I have lavender nails
Greetings

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I always a huge fan of fun nails because you can just always change the color. I usually keep my nails plan because they get so messy in the studio. :) but love a gold or anything glitter.

biele_i_pastele said...

Now I'm wearing Max Factor Glossfinity 85 Cerise, but I will change it tonight.... spring nails that's it!

Emily said...

LOVE that color! I have been painting my nails bright colors to hopefully usher in spring!

Jillian Manesh said...

what a fun color! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Carried Away said...

I know what you mean about a nice colour of nail polish. When i have no nail polish, i feel like i am undressed or that something cool is missing. So every Sunday evening, before I go to bed, I do my manicure and chose a nail polish to bright up the upcoming week. Now I am wearing a grey from Essie called "Don't Sweater it":)

LyddieGal said...

I am ready for spring nails too! I painted mine coral today!
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

This made me so happy! Great idea!! I'm going to do this this weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

yay Ela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes, to gold, Erika:) So sassy, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

yay to spring nails, biele_i_pastele:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carried Away, I love your little ritual and that shade of grey is STUNNING!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, awesome.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Katie:) Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk