Pleated Skirts For Spring: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, March 4, 2014


Yup, it's official, my spring will be all about flowy pleated skirts, bare legs, oxfords, simple tucked-in tees or loose soft sweaters and messy hair. I love how this season the usually strict-looking old school pleat is coming back with a bang - all fresher, sassy and so feminine that you won’t be able to resist it. Just got this little number to add to my spring wardrobe. What do you think? Fancy trying it too this spring? If so, which length suits you most: mini, midi or maxi? xo

P.S: Skirts and sneakers?
P.P.S: Plus, my A-line skirt love affair:)

(Photos by/via Vanessa Jackman, DressUp Jess, Hansel from Basel, Style Hawk and Trust your Blood)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pink midi one is sensational. I like your idea of wearing them with oxfords and sweaters. All the way UP from me! Jill

Akshara Vivekananthan said...

Thumbs up! I adore the classy vibe a pleated skirt adds to any outfit. I have a feminine white one that's a midi, and I absolutely love it! It makes me want to swirl and swish my skirt around 24/7 haha!

Jillian Manesh said...

thumbs up! especially in pink :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

Love the hot pink midi. I'd definitely go for pleats. They remind me of warm breezes on tropical beaches. x

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Akshara, I love that!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I like them in the photos, but for some reason they don't really suit me.

LyddieGal said...

Big thumbs up! I am loving all of these looks!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, YAY!

Art Farm said...

Oh I love it! I especially like the ones made of leather. Such a great contrast with the structure leather gives compared to the usual floaty shape of pleated skirts.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Katie:) Great eye!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk