Picnic For One

Thursday, March 27, 2014

And while we are on the subject of enjoying alone time, Frances just made me daydream about a little picnic for one. So if in the next few days the weather decides to play nice, I will toast some garlic rubbed bread, cut up an avocado, a few little cherry tomatoes, pile them all up and take it outside. Just me, my avocado sandwich and people watching - that is the deal! Wanna join in?

Btw: My dad always says that everything tastes so much better outdoors. I think he might have a point, no? xo

P.S: Plus, four takes on avocado snacking.
P.P.S: 15 more scrumptious takes on this yummy green fruit.

(Photo by Frances Janisch)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dad is right. I really need to make more effort to take my meals outdoors, especially lunch since my office building has this pretty garden behind.

Mary Jo said...

Your picnic for one sounds fun! I love avocados, they might just be one of my top 5 favorite foods. Enjoy!

xo Mary Jo

Jillian Manesh said...

yum! this looks so good. i cant wait for picnic weather xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

There truly is something magical about alfresco dining, even if it is just for one :)

Diana Trotter said...

I love a good sandwich, especially one with avocado on it! I just had a really good sandwich last week from Panera that had avocado and bacon, yum!

Cute quote from your dad, so true too! Happy Weekend!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

That looks like a piece of heaven!

Elle Sees said...

i could use that right about now :)

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Your dad is very wise! I love picnis.

Art Farm said...

I agree with your Dad! There's something about eating outside.

Diana Mieczan said...

Good idea, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Mary Jo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yum, indeed, Di:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Marieken!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk