Nutella Milk

Thursday, March 13, 2014


And just when I was about to give up on this busy Thursday, I found this! So, if you feel like you need a little pick-me-up to get you daydreaming about the weekend, here it is: nutella milk made purely from hazelnuts, water and chocolate. I can already picture myself sipping it Saturday morning while watching telly in my PJ's. Ah, what do you think? Are you into nutella?

P.S: Plus, Nutella caramelle.
P.P.S: 2 ingredients + 30 mins = nutella cake!

(Photos by Kylie)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had me at nutella. I bet it's delicious.

Jillian Manesh said...

omg YES and YES! sounds delicious! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I've never been a fan of chocolate milk but I could maybe go for this!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

I've never been a fan of chocolate milk but I could maybe go for this!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

You can never EVER go wrong with nutella anything.

Pamela Bates said...

oh my. that's not even right. mmmmm. I do like nutella. i don't buy it all the time but I think it's yummy

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

oh I'm going to have to try this for sure! I've made nutella truffles - though I don't think you can go wrong with nutella anything!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I would so love a glass of this right now. yum!

Art Farm said...

OMG! SWOON! This must be made! Who doesn't like Nutella?! If they exist, they must surely be mad!! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, is really is! I made it on Saturday and I want to make it again today:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Michelle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Erika! SO true:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, yum! Can I have the recipe for your nutella truffles, please? I would love to try them.

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, your comment totally made me giggle. LOVE!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk