Night-Time London

Monday, March 24, 2014



What a treat! Jason Hawkes is a photographer who for the past 20+ years takes night-time photos of London directly from the open door of a helicopter. I don’t know about you, but to me, London looks so darn romantic with the mix of twinkling lights, the River Thames, the greenery and the grand buildings beautifully arranged like an art piece. Everything seems to coexist in such a harmony and beautiful style, don’t you think? Ah, a city to fall in love with:) Have you been? xo

P.S: Where NYC meets London.
P.P.S: Ah, Beachy Head in England:)

(via Awkward Situationist)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you featured my home city. London has my heart. Jill

Hildi said...

London, she is beautiful! Stunning photo's.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Hildi, SO beautiful, indeed!

Mengsel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luzelle said...

Love my town. Still in love with London after living here for 8 years now :-)

April Sharman said...

What beautiful photos of London, the night looks full of romance and possibilities!

LyddieGal said...

Ariel city views are always stunning, but especially at night!
I'm so hoping I get to visit London this fall!
Chic on the Cheap
$200 Gift Card Giveaway!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful, breath taking photography! London is just such an incredible city! Happy Monday, dear xxx

Jillian Manesh said...

so beautiful! i really need to visit london soon! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

Definitely a city I've fallen in love with. I've been here seven years now!

Carried Away said...

Yes, London is definitely a city one can fall in love with. I love it!

Pamela Bates said...

pretty pretty

Mamy2k4 said...

Love London! I've been so many times, I'm planning to return this summer too.
Nadia

Diana Mieczan said...

Lu :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh so true, April:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chrissy, hope you had a dreamy day, darling.

Diana Mieczan said...

You would love London, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk