Liquid Jewels

Monday, March 3, 2014



Blimey, who knew that something so simple as popping a painted balloon with a needle would create this amazing frenzy of colours? Fabian Oefner is the Swiss photographer who can’t get enough of photographing paint when it’s manipulated with natural forces, like air pressure in this case. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t mind having one of those creations on my living room wall:) What do you think? xo

P.S: Pop!
P.P.S: Plus, those huge bubbles.

(via Colossal)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana this is mesmerizing. Jill

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Love the big bold colors- the energy of the work is pretty fantastic

Jillian Manesh said...

soooo cool! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Melina said...

Oh I love this! So beautiful and vibrant!

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

This is beautiful! real bursts of colour :) Speaking of balloons, I'm loving Seung Yu Oh's exhibition at the art gallery here, I thought you'd enjoy this video http://vimeo.com/36667141

Annie said...

wow!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika, I totally agree:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks for the link, Vanisha. I am going to watch it right away.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk