If you buy one thing this month...

Tuesday, March 11, 2014





...it should be a well fitted grey or sliver pair of jeans. I just replaced my old one with this sassy number and they quickly became my go-to pants. Plus, if you pair them up with a blush colour blouse, nude ballerinas and rosy cheeks, they will make an unbeatable spring uniform that you can take from day to night just by adding a slick blazer on top. (Psst: it also doesn’t hurt that they scream Kate Moss). What do you think? Do you have a pair? Would you wear it? xo

P.S: The DNA of the Parisian style.
P.P.S: Bonus, they look snazzy rolled up too.

(Photos by/via Denim Therapy, Fine and Feathered, Brumby, Street Style Seconds, Vanessa Jackman, Could I Have That)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm, I actually never had a grey pair of jeans. I think it's about time to get them. Thanks

Jillian Manesh said...

MUST buy a pair! thanks :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

got it! love my grey jeans!

Art Farm said...

I don't have a pair and have been wanting to fill this void in my wardrobe!! They will be a nice alternative to my black jeans that I wear all winter. It will feel good to wear something lighter and fresher! :)

Vintage Market Place said...

Love your description of how they are the day to night jean!
But I have to say no for me.
I am old enough to remember grey acid wash jeans the first time around, i just got chills saying it, bad style memories for me lol
but these pics look amazing and maybe I will try a pair on if I spot them out ;)
Amy

Eliza Jane said...

I have a pair and I absolutely adore them!

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Well I've taken this post title very seriously and you make some pretty convincing points ;) My problem with pants is finding the right fit. I'll definitely keep an eye out for something grey - I don't have grey pants at all. And they'd be such a great staple. Thanks for sharing Diana xoxox

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian and Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Jana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, a lighter shade of grey is simply perfect for spring. You will love them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy - giggle:) I adore your comments. xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Fantastic, Eliza:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, my pleasure, sweetie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk