How fast are your reflexes?

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Giggle, Balazs and I can’t get enough of this little sheep video that tests your reaction time and your speed. I started off as an ambling armadillo and after a few tries I moved up to the bobbing bobcat but there is no way I could ever make it to the turbo-charged cheetah - I’m simply too slow! So, if you fancy a little fun distraction, have a go or two and came back with your result. I am so curious :) What did you get? xo

P.S: Also, left or right?
P.P.S: Page turner.

(Image of Roadrunner aka one of Balazs' favourite cartoons)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! I did it twice and I got the recketing rabbit. I'm going for more. Thanks for this Diana. Jill

Art Farm said...

Haha! Too fun! I also got ambling armadillo. And here I thought I was doing pretty good at it! :)

Steph said...

Terrible. Bobbing Bobcat.

Diana Mieczan said...

WOW, Jill you are so good at this:) LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, not at all...I think bobbing bobcat is pretty good:)

Angela Xie said...

I also got ambling armadillo...and can't seem to get any faster than that. xD thanks for sharing! You always have such interesting posts.

Pamela Bates said...

you and me, and an armadillo named slow :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Angela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Pamela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk