Found: The 'it' pink lipstick for spring!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014


Are you bold lipstick shy? Seems that as soon as the spring sun came out, all the girls around the city are sporting some sassy hue of pink. So my plan this morning is to convince my friend Sofia to take a walk with me down to Nars to check out their Schiap semi-matte lipstick that Red Magazine is raving about.


Supposedly, if you are not sure if pink lips are your thing or simply feeling a bit two-ways about it, opt for the sheer version of the lipstick, as it will give you more of a tint, rather than full on colour, so you have the time to get used to it. Sounds good, doesn’t it? Do you wear pink lipstick? What’s your favourite one?

P.S: And here is a little trick to pale and nude lips.
P.P.S: Pink rules :)

(Photos via Elizabeth and St├ęphanie)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really want to start wearing pink bold lipstick this spring and you just might have given me the courage to try it.

Jillian Manesh said...

what a beautiful color! i love my berry tinted lip gloss :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Pamela Bates said...

POW! right in the kisser! that color is crazy cool. did you get it? I think a picture of you wearing it should follow..........

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I got it and it's very pretty, Pamela:)

Carried Away said...

I am very big fan of pink lips. I like the one from Chanel, La Diva. I just got it and it looks amazing. I have some pictures on the blog wearing it. Pink forever :)

Art Farm said...

I love this shade, although I've never tried in on. What a fun outing. I bet you will look fab! It takes me several wears before I go full-on bold. Sometimes I'll just wear it around the house. Or sometimes I just dab it on my lips and blot it, so it is more subtle. Then once I feel really confident, I'll swipe it on and strut my stuff. :) Happy Tuesday, my dear!

Diana Mieczan said...

I will totally check it out, Carried Away:) I bet it looks amazing on you!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, great tips! Wearing a new shade of lipstick around the house to get used to it, works so well. I've done it a few times myself. Have a great one, lovely.

pinaraksoy said...

Beautiful color! My pink fav is Mac's "Girl about town".

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk