Eucalyptus Bouquet

Thursday, March 20, 2014

On Monday, I got a bunch of daffodils for myself, and today I received a eucalyptus bouquet from a friend who knows that I am crazy about eucalyptus. (She saw it in my bathroom several times and when she spotted it in the shop this morning she couldn't resist getting me a bunch - such a sweetheart!). Anyway, it made me realize how neat eucalyptus bouquets really are. Usually we go for those grand, colourful blooms while shopping for friends or people we love but a eucalyptus bouquet has the most understated vibe that hands down makes for a thoughtful little gift. Best part: you not only give something beautiful but also useful. Win-win! Would you give or like to receive a eucalyptus bouquet? xo

P.S: Remember those?

(Photo by Paige Jones via Darling Magazine)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would and I enjoy all your funky/creative ideas.

Jillian Manesh said...

i bet this smells great! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

What a wonderful friend!!!

Art Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art Farm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blond Duck said...

It would make me feel like a koala!

dlugadrogadodomu said...

I love it! And it really smells like eucalyptus when you touch it!

Diana Trotter said...

Love the bathroom trick idea with eucalyptus, never heard of that before! So sweet to receive these from your friends! I bought a bundle of flowers from the grocery store and they make me smile every time I see them!

PS those herb bouquets in the mason jar...love!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Never thought about eucalyptus bouquets, but I like the idea of it :-) Have a great friday!

Steph said...

I would love one! I think it would remind me of Spain, of sticking my hand out the window into the fresh air that got colder as we drove up through the eucalyptus forests to the top of El Teide, the volcano in Tenerife in the Canary Islands. I love scents that bring back memories.

Pamela Bates said...

and the color is gorgeous! what a nice friend.

Eliza Jane said...

What a sweet gesture! And now you've got me thinking about eucalyptus............xx

Eliza Jane said...

What a sweet gesture! And now you've got me thinking about eucalyptus............xx

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

And just like that you've taken me back to my life in Australia :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yes, Jillian. So lovely!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :) And dlugadrogadodomu, it totally does, indeed:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, you should totally try the bathroom trick. It's so awesome.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..I adore your comment, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Eliza:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...Vanisha:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk