Easter Eggshell Planters

Wednesday, March 26, 2014





Crikey, those little dandy eggshell planters just got me super excited for Easter! Can you picture them sitting all beautifully on your festive table? I also love the idea of treating each guest to one on their way out. What do you think?

And the best part: they are super easy to make, you just need a few eggshells, some moss, a bunch of cute flowers, succulents and you are ready to go. (Here is the full how to). Beautiful, aren't they? xo

P.S: Plus, homemade Cadbury creme eggs:)
P.P.S: I just planted those yesterday.

(Photos by Le Robins Nest)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to make them for easter too. I usually go with a spring flower bouguet in the middle of my table but those would look even more beautiful. Thanks

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Adorable! And what a fun idea :-)

Jillian Manesh said...

what a cute idea!! perfect for Easter! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tiffany Kadani said...

Beautiful. And these photos are beyond artistically lovely.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Oh my, this is so crafty and adorable!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Art Farm said...

These are so adorable! Love it!

Steph said...

Oh how cool are these?? I would love to try but I'm afraid I would probably break them all. They look so delicate and fragile!

Pamela Bates said...

way too sweet, must forward to sister since she hosts easter.

LyddieGal said...

what a cute little way to serve up some succulents!
Chic on the Cheap
$200 Gift Card Giveaway!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Tiffany:) I adore those photos too.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, you should totally give them a go... :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good idea, Pamela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk