Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites

Tuesday, March 18, 2014



After two days of having a proper stand-off with those dark chocolate coconut bites, I am finally giving in and making them today. Somehow the combination of dark chocolate, honey and coconut flakes makes my knees weak. It must be spring :) Oh, did I mention that you don't have to bake them? Fancy? Here is the full recipe. xo

P.S: Also, if you feel like cheese, try those goat cheese grape balls. Delicious!
Psst: Caramel candy:)

(Photos by Pinch of Yum)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

No-bake and easy? My kind of recipe. Thanks! Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

yummmm! i want one now! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Blond Duck said...

I'd eat the whole pan.

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

They look delicious, hopping over to the recipe immediately!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Blond Duck, they are so good that I even had 2 for breakfast with my morning coffee:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken:)

Art Farm said...

OMG! I would not be able to show any restraint! Our neighbors came over for dinner and brought some really good baklava for dessert. I ate all of it in two days! When it comes to dessert, I'm a monster! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Katie. Oh yes, baklava is so delicious!

Pamela Bates said...

dark chocolate & coconut = love

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Pamela:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk