Cheers to a magical weekend

Friday, March 14, 2014

Don't you just love Fridays? What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow evening, Balazs and I are going for a jazz concert to a cool little venue where they only serve wine, fruit and cheese! So it's pretty much my perfect-date-night idea. Darlings, have a breezy next two days and as always, here are a few cool links for you to check out this weekend. Enjoy and I will see you Monday morning!

So cool and totally fascinating! (It will blow your mind).

Here is how you can help looking for the missing Malaysia Airways Flight 370.

Record-to-face-selfies = brilliant!

The weight of mountains...beautiful.

How to open a banana (the right way). I was doing it all wrong till now.

The busy person's guide to reducing stress.

Need to make those.

Giggle, 'Women of Wall Street'.

Learning Korean:)

How about using flowers as wall decor?

I made this sage household spray yesterday.

Yum, 3 cures for the common salad.

How to plant sweet peas.

Never ever become a chef: an advice from a chef:)

This ravioli looks incredibly delicious, doesn't it?

January in Japan.

This tee is so me...

Such fun idea for a party.

Immunity soup - oh yes!

Brilliant: separated at birth!

Can't wait to try this take on hummus.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach by  Ashley from Hither & Thither)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice weekend Diana. The top image is beautiful. I love how colorful jellyfish are. Jill

Elizabeth Halle said...

That hummus looked spectacular. I can't wait to try it!

xo

Jillian Manesh said...

have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Pamela Bates said...

oh that tshirt! me too. my husband has the oddest appetite, and I've instructed him that when we are vacation and walking out and about and I say I need food, he better listen or he will enjoy the wrath of hungrywoman. it won't be pretty. have a lovely weekend Diana

Mary Jo said...

Love your list of links Diana! Hope your weekend is a magical one--date night sounds divine, enjoy!

xo Mary Jo

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

It certainly sounds like the perfect date night. I'm sure you'll have a lovely time. I'm off to Fiji for a few days this weekend, today will be spend packing and organising :)

Hildi said...

Magical weekend and what a magical photo! Hope you had an awesome weekend!

Elsa de Diego said...

That parody of The Wolf Of Wall Street got me lauging! ;) Enjoy your weekend! Xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Elizabeth:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Pamela:) Same here:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mary Jo, hope you had a wonderful weekend, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Have fun in Fiji, Vanisha:) Sounds wonderful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Hildi:)

Diana Mieczan said...

It's hilarious, isn't it, Elsa?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk