Cheers to a fun weekend

Friday, March 7, 2014

Lovelies, cheers to Friday! What are you up to this weekend? Tonight Balazs and I are staying home, making pasta and catching up on Elementary. I can't get enough of this show! Are you watching it too? Psst: to all the US readers, don't forget to turn your clocks forward 1 hour before going to bed on Saturday night. Daylight saving is finally here:) Plus, happy Women's Day to all the ladies who celebrate tomorrow:) Loves, I see you Monday morning and as always here are a few cool links for your weekend blog reading fun. Enjoy!

1,200 calories?

Liz on surviving the first three months with a new baby.

Lena Dunham's body image philosophy.

Are you a worrier? Here are a few brilliant tips on easing anxiety.

Kale + spaghetti + poached egg.

WOW!

Remember the precious one day young series? Jenny snapped a few new photos that melt my heart!

 Seth Rogen is simply wonderful....and inspiring.

 Flowers + herbs = beautiful!

This little video of a toddler experiencing rain for the first time made me smile. So sweet!

Paul McCartney's selfie:)

Home made for chillaxing...

Balazs is making this pasta for dinner tonight. Can't wait!

The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Totally fancy a glass of horchata tonight.

I want to do this:) Ah, Iceland!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photos of this awesome dog by Dacafe Petit)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet dog. Happy weekend Diana and I am also excited for the time change. Yahoo to longer days.

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Diana!! Toby and I are having dinner with our upstairs neighbors tomorrow night. And I'm looking forward to a glorious lie-in on Saturday morning. We've had a busy week going out two nights in a row!

Virginia Young said...

Here's to a wonderful weekend Diana!
My daughter and I are going to the Philadelphia Flower Show tomorrow night, what with the time change and all the flowers, it's spring as far as I'm concerned…no more bad weather!!! :)

Pamela Bates said...

Diana, I can't even stand that picture of the dogs nose to nose. Too damn cute.

Oh, I wish Balaz was making me pasta for dinner. And then I'd top it with kale and an egg (three of my favorites all together? why yes please.)

Hey, the mccartney shot you posted is over on my automatism! Yay. I've been advertising with Lori for a couple of years now. She's a peach (and a wickedly talented collage/illustrator).

No plans here, other than working on bradning design for clients and myself. Laundry. Tomorrow we're supposed to hit mid 40s and I am psyched, so I will definitely steal some time outside.

have a great weekend

Carried Away said...

My weekend was so good, mostly because we had some very sunny days here in Switzerland. I love Spring! Oh I can't wait to see the Grand Budapest Hotel.

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Anonymous!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, I hope you had a lovely time with your neighbors:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love flower shows, Virginia :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, right, Pamela? So sweet! Also, I wish you could pop by for a bowl of pasta:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carried Away, your weekend sounds awesome:) Enjoy the beautiful spring weather, lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk