Cheers to a breezy weekend

Friday, March 28, 2014

Cheers to Friday, lovelies. What are you up to this weekend? For us the next two days will be all about spring cleaning the flat, the wardrobe, the whole shebang:). We are also hoping to get a chance to sneak out for a movie and a dinner sometime on Sunday. Lovelies, have a beautiful next two days. I will see you here Monday morning but in the meantime, here is a bunch of awesome links for your weekend blog hopping fun. Enjoy!

To all the European readers (and my mom), don't forget about daylight saving this weekend:)

How many cups of coffee per day are too many?

Plan C?

I'm totally swooning over Boston Harbor right now!

Hilarious!

Ha, you shouldn't wash your raw chicken!

'Mom' jeans: Thumbs up or down?

How about a French kiss margarita?

Must try: broccoli tempura.

Giggle, have you ever fallen asleep in a library?

Awww...what an amazing little girl!

Fancy making your own soap?

That cake...

WOW!

Ha, another great use of coconut oil:)

Here are a few of my favourite DaWanda picks, if you'd like to see:)

Yum - homemade (giant) oreos!

Plus, remember this fresh lemon trick? We just used the last one from that batch on Wednesday and it was still beautifully juicy and zesty. (5 week and 1 day - how brilliant!).

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of Lombard Street in San Francisco by Daniel Parada)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

The world food clock blew my mind. Happy weekend Diana, Jill

Steph said...

Spring cleaning - impressive! Good luck and enjoy the movie Sunday. This is my first weekend allowed out of the house after my eye surgery so I'm planning to enjoy every minute of it! It's a Saturday with Jorge and a Sunday in the markets of Brick Lane with one of my best girl friends for shopping, tea and cupcakes. The weather in London is supposed to be 66 and sunny so I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's right! Cheers for the Boston link. xoxo

Jillian Manesh said...

yes! we did a lot of spring cleaning last weekend :) have fun! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Pamela Bates said...

oh, boston harbor is awesome. I love coming out of the aquarium and just wandering at water's edge. some day we'll take the ferry out to some of the islands that dot the harbor. have a great weekend spring cleaning! wish i had something exciting planned, but all that's on the books is crossword puzzle friday night with the neighbors. always good fun though.

Carried Away said...

I love carrot cake and I make a great one. Plan C it is :)

Art Farm said...

I love spring cleaning! There's something about cracking open the windows, let some fresh air in and getting rid of stuff. Really rejuvenating!

OMG! I work at a library and let me tell you I could tell you some stories. I might have to bring my camera with me to work now and take some shots! :)

Have a wonderful weekend! xo, katie

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love those library photo's :-) Have a fabulous weekend!

Eliza Jane said...

Ha. I have totally fallen asleep in a library! x

Ela said...

What an amazing view !

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, hope you had an amazing weekend, sweetie. Sounds awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Carried Away, I bet! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, you totally should snap a few photos...How cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Eliza:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk