Bonne Maman Jam Jars As Vases

Monday, March 10, 2014






Confession: I could have a Bonne Maman wild blueberry jam on a toast with a cup of coffee for the rest of my life and I would be utterly happy. That jam makes my world spin around and since I buy it regularly, I got into the habit of saving the jars and recycling them mostly as vases for my flowers all around the flat or drinking glasses for parties. I love that imprefect vibe they give out while sitting on my desk. What do you think? Would you use jam jars as vases? xo

P.S: Peony harvest, bottled style paperwhites and this Indian flower power:)
P.P.S: Remember this Japanese flower garden? Breathtaking!

(Photos by/via A Beach Cottage, Cindy, Lovely Home, Maria Starzyk, La Mariée Aux Pieds Nus and Patchwork Harmony)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Orange marmalade for me please. I need to start recycing my jars, they look very pretty as vases. Thanks for the tip.

Virginia Young said...

These are so pretty. I always save the jars, but I scrub the labels off….never thought about leaving them on, they look amazing with them on….such a wonderful idea..Thanks for posting :)

LyddieGal said...

what a cute little alternative to a vase, and how pretty they are full of wild flowers!
Chic on the Cheap

Pamela Bates said...

Love them as vases, sweet. and those rpink oses in the jar............beautiful.

love wild blueberry anything. but i do love strawberry bonne maman too.

btw, i'm a jar hoarder too.

Ana Degenaar said...

heart this so much!

Art Farm said...

Mmmmm! I'm with you on the blueberry jam. It is the best!! And what a sweet way to use the jars. I always keep them too. I currently use a few to hold nails and other hardware. :)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I love those jars! I use them in the kitchen to hold nuts, cranberries, raisins and other small foods.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Virginia, I used to take off the labels too but nowadays I keep them on the jars:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela, oh yes - the strawberry one is delicious as well.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That is a good idea, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

I will totally try them for nuts. Thanks, Marieken:)

pinaraksoy said...

They look so pretty!

pinaraksoy said...

They look so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk