Wide-Leg Pants:Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, February 25, 2014





With only 20+ days till the official spring (yay!), I think it’s only fair to start daydreaming about our spring wardrobe. Ready? First stop: wide-leg trousers. Would you wear them?

According to Glamour, wide-leg pants are one of the most wearable trends of the season because they go well with tucked-in tees or slouchy blouses, they make your legs look mile long and they also make a great statement with their flowy 70s vibe, no matter where your day takes you! Plus, they are so darn French :). I’m sold, you? xo

P.S: Ah, a bit of sunshine:)
P.P.S: How about dots or florals?

(Photos via Visual Vixen, Elle, Marie Claire, Global Street Snap, Who What Wear)

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

Definitely a thumbs up - I love wide legged pants! xxx

Jillian Manesh said...

thumbs WAY up! i love letting my ankles breathe a little ;) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

That's Not My Age said...

A very big thumbs up from me!

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Thumbs up, for sure! Though they really look best on those with long lean legs, so that technically leaves me out. But I do love them! Especially with heels and something silky or lacy on top - the whole androgynous + sexy mix, love it!

I hope you are having a wonderful week, lovely!

LyddieGal said...

I think wide leg pants can look super chic, especially on these tall, beautiful ladies.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Chrissy!

Diana Mieczan said...

Good one, Jillian:) I love that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, That's Not My Age:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Elisa :)

Beauty Bubble said...

I personally wouldn´t :)


Beauty Bubble


Art Farm said...

I love the look and the change in silhouette. Although it can be tricky on a short gal like me. :)

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Not for me, but how amazing are those brightly colored ones? Wish I were taller!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, I love the bright ones too:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk