Valentine's Day Hair: Romantic Side Braid

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Whether you are going out this Friday for a fancy dinner or staying in and cooking a hearty meal with friends, this romantic side braid will perfectly dress up or down your Valentine’s Day outfit. Darn, I wish my hair was a bit longer and my fingers a bit more skilful but nevertheless, I am going to try my best to recreate this dashing little do just in time for our Friday night dinner date. How about you? What are you up to this Valentine’s Day?

Here are the step-by-step instuctions:

P.S: Also, braid on braid...on braid:)
P.P.S: And the sassy crown braids.

(Photos by Bryce Covey for Once Wed)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I regret cutting my hair last week. That braid is perfect. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

ummm ditto! i cant do this with my short hair! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Ana Degenaar said...

Hello Mermaid! She'd beautiful.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it really is, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah, you are spot on...She totally looks like a Mermaid, Ana:) LOVE!

Vintage Market Place said...

Goegeous. I wish i had enough hair to try this. I hope mine starts to grow more by summer for braids.
Amy

HiLLjO said...

I will try this :) If it turns out well I'll send you a picture; and I'll try to wear my red lipstick, too

LyddieGal said...

wow, she has amazing hair! mine could never do that!
Chic on the Cheap

Art Farm said...

Oh my! So pretty!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I am growing my hair as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, sounds perfect! Can't wait:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Anonymous said...

can anyone give a step by step of this? I'm having trouble figuring out when to pull from the non braided hair and how often. thanks.

Diana Mieczan said...

Of course, Anonymous. If you click on "the step-by-step instuctions" words in the post, the link will take you directly to the written how to. Hope that helps:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk