Turkey + Avocado + Goat Cheese = Panini Perfection

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Yup! Don't judge me but this is my lunch 3rd day running. I simply can't get enough of this mix. Plus, did you know that arugula and goat cheese go oh-so well together? I had no idea:) Fancy trying it? (Here is the recipe). xo

P.S: Fancy more avocado goodness?
P.P.S: Plus, four more takes on avocado snacking.

(Photos by Natalie)


Anonymous said...

I need this panini in my life. Jill

Jillian Manesh of Cornflake Dreams said...

OMG yes and yes. my favorite things all together! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Pamela Bates said...

I have been on a serious arugula kick.........had some last night, had some for lunch, having some in a salad at dinner. MMM. can girl, that sandwich looks divine!

Vintage Market Place said...

my mouth is watering.
how I miss avocado!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, so with you on that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela, yay!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, you can't eat avocados?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk