This Week's Gems

Friday, February 21, 2014

Does it get any better than a watermelon print sundress? Adorable!...

I think we all need this poster in our lives:). Brilliant!...

Aww...vintage egg holders are so darn cute!...

This lemon-peach agate ring stole my heart!...

On my wish list:)...

If you are getting married this summer, those personalized bridesmaid bracelets would be perfect for the bridal party:)...

This bag would give the most adorable pop of colour to your spring wardrobe...

My week is complete with those stunning and sassy silver bar earrings. What great everyday studs!...

This little necklace would look so pretty with chambray shirts this spring...

Bracelet duo perfection!...

One of my friends just told me that she is 3 months pregnant and this sweet little wooden dog with xylophone would make a great first gift to the baby:)...

Totally fancy adding this whale mug and this deer mug to my coffee-drinking collection!...

Happy Friday, sweets:) What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? Do tell...xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have everything from the list? Happy Friday Diana. Jill

Jessica said...

I can't get over how cute that sundress is!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I have the winter edition of the cookbook :-) I like the recipes and there are gorgeous photo's in it as well.

Polly Rowan said...

Oh wow I love that watermelon sundress, perfection!

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so sweet, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Jessica? I am totally smitten with that dress:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken :)

Ana Degenaar said...

Lovely!

Jillian Manesh said...

love that quote! so sweet. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tiffany Kadani said...

Such cute personalized bracelets. I'm going to be a bridesmaid this summer, maybe I can convince the bride....

Vintage Market Place said...

great picks as always Diana.
Of course I am biased to iadornu jewels since I know her :)
I always love a pop of red so that bag is really calling my name.
Amy

LyddieGal said...

Watermelon dress has to be the cutest thing ever!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Chic on the Cheap

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

I think adding colour to an outfit with accessories is definitely the way to go. I just received a beautiful aqua tote in the mail!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Good idea, Tiffany:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, that bag would totally suit your awesome style:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How lovely, Vanisha:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk