This Week's Gems

Friday, February 7, 2014

I love a good serving board and the middle hexagon one totally tickles my fancy!...

This shower curtain would give such an energizing pop of colour to my winter bathroom:)...

Be still my heart...what a perfect way to ask someone to marry them...

Those heart studs must be mine - swoon!...

The perfect parka for spring:)...

What a pretty necklace to treat yourself to this winter :)...

This sweet case would make a great makeup bag on the go...

What a sassy little dress...

And our neighbour just got a Labradoodle like the one above. Oh boy, puppy-fever:) I simply couldn't resist posting it...

Happy Friday, darlings! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems? How about those?
P.P.S: Plus, don't miss our stunning heart ring GIVEAWAY!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the puppy, the sutds and the jacket, please. Jill

Elle Sees said...

i have that necklace and love it! the two little hearts

Jillian Manesh said...

aww those puppys are so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Fab serving board, the food on and surrounding it looks sooooo good :-)

Steph said...

Oh I love that serving board too!! And that parka... great series. I always look forward to these. x

Art Farm said...

I love everything from A Sunny Afternoon! And the labradoodle, what a cutie! This week I'm loving the work of Paper and Clay Studio after reading about her on Design Sponge. https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/177873780/limited-edition-winter-landscape-mug-no?ref=favs_view_3

LyddieGal said...

yes yes to the hexagon board!
and a labradoole puppy has to be the cutest thing ever!
Chic on the Cheap

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh those hexagonal wooden serving boards really are cool! Have a good weekend dear!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Serving boards! How I've had to restrain myself. Ever since we've got this lovely kitchen I've just wanted to fill it up with beautiful things. Though a serving board isn't on the list - I'm looking for the perfect rose gold cutlery set ;)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Marieken - yum!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, those ceramics are stunning!!! Thank you for the link, lovely.

Diana Mieczan said...

Lyddie, I totally agree:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, I've seen some amazing rose gold flatware sets in west elm a couple of months ago. And this set is simply stunning too: http://www.lenox.com/dining/flatware/stainless-flatware/kate-spade-new-york/kate-spade-new-york-malmo-rose-gold-5-piece-flatware-place-setting-by-lenox?R=29261

Hope that helps:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How wonderful, Elle:)

little t said...

Love the parka.

Diana Mieczan said...

little t :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk