Springtime Detox Bath

Thursday, February 20, 2014


The official spring date is just around the corner, so this winter madness finally has an expiration date. For the past few days I've been feeling like my body is giving up on me: my nose is bit stuffed, my muscles are aching and I think I am a bit overwhelmed. So this morning I am planning to hunt down all the ingredients for this amazing spring detox bath mix that Katie is raving about and try it out tonight. Yup, tonight will be all about me and my big tub full of hot water for soaking, sea salt, Epsom salt, ground ginger, baking soda, and some essential oils all stirred together to pull out toxins from my tired body and help me unwind and relax a bit.

Ah, are you also ready for spring? If you fancy making your own mix, here are the instructions.

P.S: I've been using this bath mix for the past few weeks. Perfect for making your skin smooth, beautiful and glowy.
P.P.S: Women + food.

(Photos by Katie)

7 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Oooooo! I love this!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana :)

Jillian Manesh said...

SO ready for spring.

Vintage Market Place said...

Sounds heavenly Diana.
My detox bath is epsom salts and chamolile. It really is great before bedtime.
Enjoy your soak tonight
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I love that combo as well. So soothing. Thank you, lovely.

Shelley said...

This is a great detox bath recipe...I will definitely be trying this one soon...

The power of the Internet and people sharing and sharing and sharing...Just got to love it...

WAHM Shelley... :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk