Spring Berry Lippy (that you can make yourself)

Monday, February 24, 2014

A good lip balm with a rosy glow can really make a natural face look put together and fresh with just a little pop of healthy colour. So, when this morning I spotted Kimber's secret and mind-blowingly easy recipe for a raw berry lippy, I knew this week will be all about hunting down lip tubes, pure organic coconut oil and some organic berry powder. I’m hoping to find everything by mid-week, so I can make one of them before Friday’s date-night with Balazs. Fun!

Have you ever tried making your own lippy? Do you use lip balm? What's your favourite? xo

P.S: Plus, this little lipstick trick and those nails.
P.P.S: Remember this?

(Photos by Oh, Hera)


Anonymous said...

I need this and I love your diy projects Diana.

Carried Away said...

I wann make this as well. Such a fun DIY. let us know the result.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Anonymous! You're so sweet:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally will, Carried Away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk