Lemon Blackberry Cheesecake Bars + Breakfasts With Friends

Wednesday, February 12, 2014


My sweet friend Sofia showed up this morning with a few bars of this scrumptious lemon blackberry cheesecake that she spotted on Sarah’s blog the other day and a box of almond milk for French press coffee. It made me realize that, one: friends who can bake and live close-by are awesome, and two: I need more cheesecake for breakfast in my life. If I made you crave a piece, make it tonight, you won’t be sorry and if there is any left by the morning, surprise your friend, work-buddy, sister or mom :) Deal? Do you like cheesecake? What's your favourite type? (Balazs only loves caramel cheesecake). xo

P.S: Remember those cheesecake stuffed strawberries?
P.P.S: I love those too - yum!

(Photos by Broma Bakery)

18 comments:

Leith said...

Looks so beautifully delicious! Can't wait for warmer days and cheesecake every weekend! - Leith
http://www.thesanfranciscan.co/

Ela said...

Delicious !!!!
Greetings

Jillian Manesh said...

OMG yes. these are my two favorite flavors combined. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

holtkamp said...

Those look so amazing!

Mandy Doornenbal said...

Such a delicious breakfast, I wouldn't say no to those bars

Steph said...

Gah! Those look dangerous!!!

Steph said...

By the way, are you on Instagram? Your instagram link on the side takes me back to your homepage!

Stephanie B said...

Oh yum! It looks so delicious! I will definitely have to makes this! M.Mae.
melodieandmae.blogspot.com

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I (almost) want to take a bite out of my screen!

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Oh that is such a wonderful treat! How very lucky you are :) I'm tossing up between making a cheesecake or some blueberry breakfast bars....

Diana Mieczan said...

Ah, Leith! Your comment made me smile...

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Ohhh they totally are, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, not yet. Planning to in the next few days/weeks. We placed the icon there already while changing the layout but no link yet. As soon as I am on Instagram, I will let you know:) Sounds good?

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Marieken:) LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh, that is a tough choice, Vanisha:)

Steph said...

Sounds good! The new layout is fab :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Muah, Steph:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk