Left or Right?

Monday, February 24, 2014
Fancy finding out which side of your brain is more dominant?

Are you more of a left-brained person, who is great with words, numbers, loves order, responds best to logic and can solve any problems with a well thought out plan? Or are you more of a right-brained free sprit that uses senses and feelings in decision-making, loves art and poetry, creative, curious and passion is your middle name?

Balazs and I took this cool 30-second brain test last night and it came out that we both are more right-brained but very close to the middle actually with Balazs having 42/58 and me 44/56.

Go on take the test here and come back to share your results. It's so much fun! Are you surprised? Did you expect the results you got? I was pretty sure that Balazs would be very close to the middle but I am a bit surprised how close to the middle I am.

P.S: 40 days of dating.
P.P.S: Monopoly Chicago style :)

(Image by Shalmor Avnon Amichay for Mercedes via Ads of the World via Naomi)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUN! My results are 82/18. I was positive I am very much left-sided. Ever since I was little I love logical games, problem solving and being very organized.

Ana Degenaar said...

I actually happened to tested myself on this the other day and I use both sides of my brain equally. Disappointing. Lol

LyddieGal said...

I was 47/53 - sounds about right! thanks for sharing!
Chic on the Cheap

Liz Halle said...

I use both equally too 56 /44 (L:R). This was so neat and spot on to what I felt. Thanks for sharing.

xx

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

56/44 I love taking tests like these, keep them coming :-)

Vashnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vashnie said...

47/53. I use my brain equally :) Which sounds just about correct.

Angela Xie said...

53/47 I use my brain equally. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

My mom got a very similar result to yours, Anonymous:) Awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Ana!

Diana Mieczan said...

Deal, Marieken! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

So glad you lovely ladies enjoyed the test. I had a blast!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i did this same test awhile ago and was somewhere around 80/20 ish - 80 being right-brained! i guess i'm not too surprised!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk