Golden Hour Around The World

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Montparnasse, Paris.

Sihanoukville, Cambodia.

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco.

Vik Beach, Iceland.

Monte Fitz Roy, Argentina.

Santorini, Greece.

Bergamo Alps, Italy.

Cinque Terre, Italy.

Boeu, South Korea.

Blimey, is there anything more swoonworthy than the first and the last hour of sunlight of the day? Those two little windows of spectacular light make for the most romantic views. So, no wonder National Geographic asked their beloved community to share their take on the glorious Golden Hour. Above are the few that I wouldn’t mind seeing in person. Aren’t they gorgeous? (I'm looking at you Iceland). There is something in that warm morning or evening light that makes everything look so much more perfect and peaceful, doesn’t it?

Which one do you prefer: the morning or the evening Golden Hour? xo

P.S: The beauty of infinite space and Balazs' favourite time of the day!
P.P.S: My spring light craving.

(via My Modern Met)


Anonymous said...

I'm a morning person so for me it's the morning golden hour that makes each day that much more pretty. Paris looks great.

Jillian Manesh said...

so beautiful! i love the photos of greece! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Tiffany Kadani said...

It is by far my most favorite time of day. I'm usually in the studio during this time, so seeing it is always extra special.

Liz Halle said...

Hands down I prefer the evening golden hour. In the morning, I prefer to be all tucked in bed :) There's nothing like sleeping in.

xo Liz

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

These are all breathtaking, but Santorini is my favourite. The morning is best, cause there's a whole new day ahead!

Diana Mieczan said...

Paris, looks so romantic, indeed, Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, that photo made me swoon and daydream about a trip there.

Diana Mieczan said...

How special, Tiffany.

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz, oh yes! :)

Annie said...

all soooo beautiful!! San Francisco is my favorite :)

Diana Mieczan said...


Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk