Funky Bathroom Wallpaper: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, February 18, 2014



Would you have funky wallpaper in your bathroom? I don't know if it's the spring craving or that everyone seems to have cool wallpaper in their bathroom nowadays, but I am totally on board with it. I love how those foxy little patterns give an unexpected pop of colour and that wow factor when you enter. Plus if you opt for a map, you will never be short on travel daydreams ever again. Thoughts? Thumbs up or down? xo

Here are a few more if you couldn't make up your mind yet:

P.S: Also, a photo wallpaper could look awesome in a bathroom as well.
P.P.S: Bathroom art:)

(Photos via Wallpaper Elsie, A Lovely Escape, Haute in door Couture, Country Living, Desire to Inspire, Infra Milk, Vinyl Lettering, Rue Mag and Domestic Sluttery)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

We recently bought an old house that already had flowery wallpaper in the bathroom. We are planning on changing it to something fresher but also fun. You inspired me to look for striped pattern now. Jill

Ana Degenaar said...

Thumbs up!

Jillian Manesh said...

thumbs up! especially if it's a small bathroom :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

April Sharman said...

I would happily put wallpaper in my bathroom, I put pattern wherever I can in my house!

Steph said...

Big thumbs up! Love it. All of it :) Makes me want a bathtub. Boo to apartments with showers only.

Tiffany Kadani said...

Cute! Oh so cute!

Merry Meri said...

Two thumbs way way up! I'd love to have any of these wallpapered bathrooms in my home!!

Liz Halle said...

I love it. It's so fun.

xo Liz

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I am a shower kind of girl, but I would make an exception for that gold bath!

Art Farm said...

I love the look. The crazier the better!

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

I adore the spotty one right at the end, how perfect is that?! I'm not a big fan of wall paper, wall decals like dots, triangles etc could look really nice. I do love lots of white in our home and I'm reluctant to cover it up.

Punctuation Mark said...

thumbs up for me... you gotta have fun with ti!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love stripes in the bathroom:)

Diana Mieczan said...

yay, Ana!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Jillian:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, April:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, I love a good and comfy tub:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Meri :)

Diana Mieczan said...

That tub is super special, isn't it, Marieken?

Diana Mieczan said...

LOVE what you said, Katie!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, I love white walls in our living room or our bedroom but somehow I crave something more crazy and funky in the bathroom:)

Dobby said...

Where can I get the first one? Or what is its name and manufacturer?

Diana Mieczan said...

Dobby, the first wallpaper is by Trustworth Studios and you can get it here: http://trustworth.com/wallpaper.shtml

Hope that helps:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk