Flower Power Spring Cake

Thursday, February 20, 2014


And speaking of all things spring, this must be the prettiest little cake I have ever seen! My friend Sofia and I made a pact to make this beauty exactly in 27 days to celebrate the 1st day of spring in style! Bring on the sunshine, the breezy mornings with open windows and this delicious raw and vegan flower power cake. Isn’t it something special? Fancy a bite with us? xo

P.S: 2 ingredients + 30 minutes = Nutella cake.
P.P.S: How about this crisp?

(Photos by Green Kitchen Stories)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a piece of art and I bet it taste very good. I want a slice.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

that cake is too pretty to eat but i bet it is tasty!

Liz Halle said...

This cake is just beautiful.

xo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

I think this is the most stunning cake I've ever seen!

Eliza Jane said...

Oh my goodness this looks amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ilene, I can't wait to make it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally with you on that, Marieken:)

Art Farm said...

WOW! This is one of the most beautiful cakes! It is spring on a plate!

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

Do you use edible flowers in your meals much? We don't but I was so inspired by this post that I bought edible flowers for a salad from the farmers market on Saturday xoxox

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that, Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha, yes! Especially during the warmer months with salads or fish. I am so pleased that you got some:) Enjoy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk