Eyebrows: Full or Plucked?

Thursday, February 6, 2014



Full or plucked, what’s your preference? I’m all about thick and fluffy arches like those back in the 80s. I had a short phase when I plucked mine but since a fuller-brow frames my eyes nicer, I stuck with it and I am so happy I did. I love how they define the eyes and give that natural character to the face, plus they are totally anti-aging. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that Vogue calls them the beauty staple these days but I know that they don't suit everyone.

Fun fact: According to Mac Fuller, the type of eyebrows you have defines who you are. Curved eyebrows indicate someone who is people-oriented and needs real-world examples to understand a problem, while straight eyebrows imply that someone is more direct, factual, and logical, thriving on technical details. Angled eyebrows show someone who likes to be right and strives to be mentally in-control, no matter the situation.

What shape are your eyebrows? Do tell. xo

P.S: Ah, golden eye...
P.P.S: The sexy sweeping eyeliner and my favourite toner under $5!

(Fun fact via Daily Makeover. Photos via Angels Beauty, Inspiring-Elements, Positively Noteworthy, Taylor, J'adore la superficialité, Corey and MP)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could grow my back to be full again but I have years of plucking behind me so they are by now naturally very thin, sadly.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh I am sorry about that, Anonymous.

Jillian Manesh said...

i love full eyebrows! mine are in between, i do a LITTLE plucking but not much. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Art Farm said...

Oh I love the fuller eyebrow look. I rarely mess with mine, so it's nice that it is now in fashion. I'm thinking about having them tinted, so I don't have to mess with makeup.

Ana Degenaar said...

Definitely full!

Gwen said...

definitely full! I regret having them (poorly) waxed years ago and now I can't get them back to their fuller state.

Rachel Elizabeth said...

I have natural brows, like super natural. I need to get them shaped but I've been lazy about it.

LyddieGal said...

I love fuller brows - just wish I could get mine to look that good!
Chic on the Cheap

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

I have the worst eyebrows and hair. I get mine shaped and waxed but really I can't tell the difference. I really ought to just grow them out!

Elsa de Diego said...

I usually wear them full, just because I don't know how to pluck them myself. I do think that my eyes look better under sort of skinnier eyebrows. XO

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, tinted eyebrows look stunning.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ana :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh no, Gwen!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk