Fancy watching something easy, hilarious and equally heart-warming tonight? Well, then you should check out What To Expect When You’re Expecting! Have you seen it? It’s a 2012 star studded comedy about 5 different couples and their often bumpy journey to parenthood. Each couple has their own unique story that at times is full of struggles, hard decisions, raging hormones, sadness, joy, unexpected friendships and surprises that end up being amazing and the funniest dialogues between guys I have ever heard :)
It’s a tale about couples who love each other and who slowly but surely understand the universal truth that no matter what you plan for, life doesn't always deliver what's expected. A must see in your pj's!
Bits and bobs:
- The whole film is based on the What to Expect When You're Expecting book.
- And it was directed by Kirk Jones who also directed Everybody's Fine - a drama that I couldn't get out of my head for days!
- Cameron Diaz on what terrifies her and what excites her about parenthood.
- Brooklyn Decker (the beautiful model) talks about the film and I loved her in Just Go With It. Have you seen it?
- 20 years ago Cameron played in The Mask. Incredible!
- Jennifer Lopez on why she took that role.
- Whenever I think of Elizabeth Banks, I have a flash back from this film. Such a funny comedy!
- Giggle, have you seen her youtube channel? It's hilarious!
- Remember Anna Kendrick in Drinking Buddies?
- Song and cup trick - by Anna! I want to be friends with that girl:)
- Ben Falcone aka Melissa McCarty's husband dishes on parenting.
- There is also the super handsome Chace Crawford, funny man Chris Rock, dapper Matthew Morrison and many more.
- Plus, if you loved Baby Mama, you will totally adore this film too.
P.S: And 10 feel good films of my 20s!
P.P.S: Plus, a few other films that you might be in the mood for.
(Photos via IMDb)