Cold-Spring Goodness

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

And speaking of spring, have you seen Emerson Fry's Cold-Spring Collection? This girl can't do wrong in my eyes. All the pieces are wearable, sassy, comfy and minimal - just how I like it! I simply can't resist the ocean grey striped top:)

Btw: have you seen that drop shoulder coat? Amazing! But besides it all, those two little dresses are a total must have for early spring, especially if paired with this biker jacket. Ah, all that sass! What tickles your fancy? Are you ready to leave coats and boots behind? (I am!). xo

P.S: How to wear scarves like a true Parisian.
P.P.S: Plus, spring pointy toes :)

(Photos by Emerson Fry)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm very ready for the new season and thank you for introducing me to this line. I need the last pair of pants for spring. Perfect office wear.

Vanisha @ A Life Un-Styled said...

I saw the collection and swooned, like you I loved all the pieces. A new coat is something I definitely need!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Now that is casual chic!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jillian Manesh said...

yep! i want it ALL! xo

ilovetrends said...

Amazing!!
xoxo

Art Farm said...

I love Emerson's collections! She can do no wrong in my book!! And I'm so ready for spring! :)

Vintage Market Place said...

Ooo I would love to rock that jumpsuit.
One day I will have one made for my long lanky body that will fit correctly.
Until then I will sigh...
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Anonymous:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I need a new coat as well, Vanisha:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living :)

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree, Katie:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk