Cheers to a romantic weekend

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day, my lovelies! Hope you get tons of little love notes today! How are you celebrating tonight? Balazs and I are planning to head out for a romantic little dinner and catch a movie afterwards - nothing fancy, really. You? Stay cozy and warm, drink tons of wine and have fun this weekend but in the meantime, here is a bunch of cool links for your blog hopping fun. Enjoy!

They are still together.

Ha!

Father captures his son being moved by music for the first time.

NYC dogs :)

Made me happy.

Oh man, alcohol-infused cupcakes - my life is complete:)

Photographing love.

Perfect for a snowy weekend:)

Beautiful!

Those food waste facts blew my mind.

Oh my goodness - "The best gifts often come in small packages".

What it takes to stay in love:)

Simple and beautiful.

Would you ever try highlining?

Dreamy...

Last minute Valentines.

Have you seen this home? Amazing!

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo via Fluent Theories)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're staying home and cooking a fancy for two dinner together. Jill

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

We are ordering a pizza- which I am pretty exited about! :)

Jillian Manesh said...

love that photo! :) :) we're having a netflix date with lots of fun snacks. have a happy valentines night. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

thingsIlove said...

Ahh..I love Breakfast at Tiffany's! It's one of my favourite movies :)

Have a lovely weekend!

tutusandtea said...

Lovely links for this weekend dear, thank you for sharing! Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy some cozy days in!

Pamela Bates said...

creme de menthe brownie? hello. bring it on!

Stephanie B said...

Cute picture! My husband and I exchanged gifts in the morning and are heading off to the Glasshouse Mountains today for a romantic lunch over the lookout. Hope you had a lovely dinner! M.Mae.
melodieandmae.blogspot.com

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Wishing you both a wonderful weekend :) Nothing fancy or out of the ordinary happening in these parts. I'm loving your blast from the past links xoxox

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, that sounds so romantic! Hope you had a great evening.

Diana Mieczan said...

Erika, I love pizza nights:)

Diana Mieczan said...

tutusandtea, xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Pamela, your comment made me smile:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How wonderful, Stephanie B:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanisha :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk