Book Buddies

Tuesday, February 25, 2014


This melts my heart! In Pennsylvania, The Animal Rescue League started this sweet little program where children can volunteer to read books to sheltered cats while playing with them. It works out great for both as kids can practice their reading skills and enjoy the company of those adorable fur-buddies, while cats find the rhythmic sounds of the human voice very comforting and soothing. Brilliant and heartwarming, don’t you think? They all look so relaxed. xo

P.S: Also, Matteo and his unusual pals + Amelia + Nazroo and Rajan.
P.P.S: Do you remember those two?

(via Bored Panda)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best thing I've seen whole day. Jill

Vintage Market Place said...

O my gosh
Just the best thing ever!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Amy

Liz Halle said...

This is amazing. Wish they had it in Boston. I'd volunteer!

xo

Liz Halle said...

This is amazing. Wish they had it in Boston. I'd volunteer!

xo

Blond Duck said...

That's so cool. I make one of the kids I tutor read to her dog.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liz, I'd volunteer too!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so sweet, Blond Duck:)

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a fabolous idea! I love that first photo! They both seem to be having a good time :-)

Art Farm said...

So sweet!

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, they really do, don't they?

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk